Installation Service Perth
SUPPLY + INSTALL + REPAIR
We assemble and install
How it works
1. Select your new clothesline, letterbox or faceplate.
2. Order online, via email or phone.
3. We will contact you within 24 hrs to arrange a time that suits you and can generally get it done for you within the week.
What we do
Clothesline delivery is free of charge in the Perth Metro area when no installation is required - see here for eligible areas. Charges outside of these areas will vary depending on postcode, size and weight, so Contact Us for a quote.
Letterboxes, Letterbox Plates and House Signs are delivered for a standard fee or can be collected from either our Joondalup or Osborne Park outlet - be sure to specify which store at Checkout
Parts and accessories are also available instore or can be posted - standard postage and handling fees apply. Products are posted upon receipt of payment and should arrive within 7 working days within Australia.
- Small Items: $15 Postage and Handling
- Small Items: $20 Postage and Handling
- Bulky Items: Delivery fee is calculated by the size and weight of the item/s, plus the delivery location so please contact us to request a quote.
Once installation has been requested, we will contact you within 24 hours to organise a suitable installation date. Our installation service includes delivery, assembly and installation as well as cement and removal of pavers for ground installations, and glue or fixings for wall installations. Extra charges may apply in outer metro areas.
- Clotheslines: All brands and models including wall mounts and ground mounts. With a tricky spot we can customise to fit the space.
- Letterboxes: All styles including wall mounted, post mounted, slab mounted, sandstone, pillar and brick-in.
- Letterbox Plates & House Signs: Huge variety of sizes and styles available. Glue is available for purchase if you'd like to install your plate yourself, or we can attach it for you.
When removal of an existing Clothesline or Letterbox is required, we unbolt the unit from from the wall or cut the posts off at ground level, then dismantle, remove and dispose of it for you off-site.
It does not always include the removal of original concrete footings unless this can be done easily and safely for the Installer and wouldn't negatively impact the site. Instead, the old unit is cut off below ground level and made safe by smoothing over the edges. This prevents future sinking of ground level at the site over time and helps to provide a secure footing for the new clothesline.
When an existing Clothesline or Letterbox still has some life in it and is not ready for upgrading or replacing, we can remove and relocate it to a new position - either in your yard or someone elses.
- These services are only available throughout the Perth Metro area. See our Service Area Map for the areas we cover.
- Our Installers are experienced and professional and their work is covered by a genuine 12 month warranty.
- These services are optional extras, each carrying a fee additional to the purchase of the unit.
- Wall-mounted clotheslines cannot be mounted to Hebel brick.
- Removal of large rocks onsite not included.
- It is the customer's responsibility to advise the Installer of the location of any underground services prior to any work being undertaken (i.e. plumbing, reticulation or electric cables).
See our full Terms and Conditions for more detail.