We assemble and install
How it works
1. Select your new clothesline, letterbox or faceplate.
2. Order online, via email or phone.
3. We will contact you within 24 hrs to arrange delivery and/or installation at a time that suits you - generally within 7 to 10 days.
A free delivery service is offered throughout the Perth Metro area from Two Rocks to Mandurah and the Perth Hills. See our Service Area Map for the areas we cover.
Delivery charges outside of these areas will vary depending on postcode, size and weight, so contact us for a quote.
Smaller parts and accessories will be posted - standard postage and handling fees apply.
Includes delivery, assembly and installation of your clothesline, letterbox or faceplate, including cement and removal of pavers for ground installations and glue or fixings for wall installations. With a tricky spot it may be necessary to customise a clothesline to fit the space and this attracts a small tailoring fee.
For letterbox plates and house signs, laser cut plates are glued flush to the wall while laser etched plates require more work to attach to allow for the added depth and dimensions of the backing plate.
Includes dismantling and disposal of an existing unit and includes cutting posts off at ground level or unbolting from the wall.
It does not include removal of original concrete footings unless this can be done easily and safely for the Installer and wouldn't negatively impact the site. Rather than removing the existing concrete from the ground, the old clothesline is usually cut off below ground level and made safe by smoothing over the edges. This prevents future sinking of ground level at the site over time and helps to provide a secure footing for the new clothesline.
- These services are only available throughout the Perth Metro area. See our Service Area Map for the areas we cover.
- Our Installers are experienced and professional and their work is covered by a genuine 12 month warranty.
- Installation and removal are optional extras each carrying a fee additional to the purchase of the unit.
- Wall-mounted clotheslines can't be mounted to Hebel brick.
- Removal of large rocks onsite not included.
- It is the customer's responsibility to advise the Installer of the location of any underground services prior to any work being undertaken (i.e. plumbing, reticulation or electric cables).
See our full terms and conditions for more detail.