City Living Lowline Attachment
The Lowline Attachment is an optional accessory line that attaches 400mm below the main frame and can be added to any City Living Clothesline giving an extra 3 lines of hanging space.
- It can be folded up and down automatically when opening and closing the main frame or can be closed independently with the main frame remaining open
- Depth 400mm x width of clothesline (from 2.4m to 3m)
- The Lowline Attachment is ONLY available with the purchase of a new City Living Clothesline, not available separately. It cannot be added to an existing clothesline as the wall brackets need to be longer to accommodate the Lowline.
- AUSTRALIAN MADE: All City Living Clotheslines products are made from Australian made Orrcon Steel, pre-galvanised and powder coated in-house to survive in the harsh Australian climate.
- Colour options: Classic Cream, Charcoal, Dune, Paperbark, Ironstone, Shale Grey, Surfmist, Pearl White, Woodland Grey, Basalt, or Monument.
To request other colours add details at Checkout - see the City Living Colour Chart for the full range available. A fee is required and allow extra time for colours that are ordered infrequently.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS CUSTOMISED IN-STORE - PLEASE PHONE AHEAD PRIOR FOR CUSTOMER COLLECTION TO ENSURE WE HAVE ONE READY FOR YOU
N.B. Installation Service available in Perth Metro area only.